Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a sauna. This Colonial lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Outdoor furniture
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts major credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the lodge's 2 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Cape Floral Region Protected Areas - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Marloth Nature Reserve - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Grootvadersbosch Nature Reserve - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
South Africa's Peace Pagoda - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
Barrydale Labyrinth - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sanbona Wildlife Reserve is Cape Town Intl. Airport (CPT) - 245.3 km / 152.4 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Children not allowed
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: ZAR 125 per person, per night