Marco Polo Boutique Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Proposal/romance packages available
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Marco Polo, a restaurant which specializes in Modern European cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
C-189 Submarine Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Erarta Museum and Galleries of Contemporary Art - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
St. Petersburg Academy of Fine Arts - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Icebreaker Krasin - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Menshikov Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nicholas Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
English Embankment - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
New Holland Island - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Naval Museum in Old Stock Exchange - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Strelka - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Rostral Columns - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kunstkamera - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bronze Horseman - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Senate Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Marco Polo Boutique Hotel is Pulkovo Airport (LED) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Non-Russian citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for non-Russian citizens is charged at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 400 for adults and RUB 400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2900 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2000.0 per night