Niagara On The Lake Historic Rental Cottage
Treat yourself to a stay in this individually decorated cottage, which features a fireplace. The pillowtop bed comes with a down comforter and Egyptian cotton sheets, and there's also a queen sofa bed. There's a private balcony or patio. A kitchen is outfitted with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, an oven, and a stovetop. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while a DVD player and cable programming provide entertainment. A private bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower features a deep soaking tub and designer toiletries.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Georgian cottage also features a fireplace in the lobby and barbecue grills.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
- This property is managed by a professional host
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Niagara River Gorge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of the Paranormal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal George Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fort Mississauga - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Lake Ontario - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Simcoe Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Jackson-Triggs Winery - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shaw Festival Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Peller Estates Winery - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
McFarland House - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mackenzie Printery and Newspaper Museum - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Queenston Heights Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Floral Clock - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Buffalo Niagara Intl. Airport (BUF) - 66.5 km / 41.3 mi
Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.) - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 124.5 km / 77.4 mi
The preferred airport for this cottage is Buffalo Niagara Intl. Airport (BUF).
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Cash Deposit Required
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed