Hotel Villa Albertina
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Mountain bike nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle rents on site
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
There is no front desk at this property. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. At check-in, guests must provide either a negative COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination. The negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and up, and test must have been administered no more than 72 hours prior to check-in. COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and up; guests must have received complete vaccination at least 15 days prior to check-in. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- This property is managed by a professional host
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lido of Venice Beaches - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Venice Convention Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sant'Elena - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
San Nicolo al Lido - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Via Garibaldi - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 4 km / 2.5 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Arsenale della Biennale di Venezia - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 4.8 km / 3 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Doge's Palace - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Albertina is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- At check-in, guests must provide either a negative COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and up, and test must have been administered no more than 72 hours prior to check-in. COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and up; guests must have received complete vaccination at least 15 days prior to check-in.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO) and COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Professional property host/manager
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
- Guests must provide health documentation
- Guests must provide a negative COVID-19 test result
- Guests must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Negative COVID-19 test result must have been issued within a specific period before check-in: 72 hours
- Minimum age for negative COVID-19 test result requirement: 12
- Minimum age for proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirement: 12
- COVID-19 vaccine must have been received a minimum number of days before check-in: 15
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing
- Property does not require health documentation at check-in
- Pets allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night