Old Sturbridge Inn and Reeder Family Lodges
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast service
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- No elevator (single level property)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Tax ID - C0010332870
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Sturbridge Village - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wells State Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Westville Recreation Area - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Bigelow Hollow State Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Quaboag River - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Vibra Hospital of Western Massachusetts - Central Campus - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Yankee Flea Market - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Palmer Motorsports Park - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Rock House Reservation - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Staffordville Beach - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Taylor Brooke Winery - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Logan International Airport (BOS) - 99.3 km / 61.7 mi
Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional) - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
The preferred airport for Old Sturbridge Inn and Reeder Family Lodges is Logan International Airport (BOS).
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- No elevators
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No alcohol served onsite
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day