Urban Jungle. Hotel Orléans (ex Grand Hôtel)
Stay in one of 33 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and bike storage.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Assistive listening devices available
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Shopping mall on site
- Secured bicycle storage
- Electric bicycle charging station
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note that the property is closed from noon to 3 PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts major credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
House of Joan of Arc - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place du Martroi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hôtel Groslot - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Fine Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sainte-Croix Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Place de la Loire - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Pierre-le-Puellier - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Léo Parc Aventure Orléans - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Orleans Exposition Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Zenith d'Orleans - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Parc Floral de la Source - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Les Balnéades - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Theatre Museum Forain - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Chateau de Meung - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
The preferred airport for Urban Jungle. Hotel Orléans (ex Grand Hôtel) is Orly Airport (ORY) - 122.2 km / 76 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Pets allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night