Extended Stay America Suites Chesapeake Greenbrier Circle
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Free self parking
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property is managed by a professional host
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chesapeake Conference Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Greenbrier Mall - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Chesapeake City Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Oak Grove Lake Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Regent University - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Chesapeake Arboretum - 8 km / 5 mi
Gallery of Military Circle - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Fairfield - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Lake Taylor Hospital - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Norfolk State University - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Harbor Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Sentara Leigh Hospital - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
St. Paul's Episcopal Church - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Virginia Wesleyan University - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Mt. Carmel Baptist Church - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Norfolk Intl. Airport (ORF) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF) - 57.7 km / 35.9 mi
The preferred airport for Extended Stay America Suites Chesapeake Greenbrier Circle is Norfolk Intl. Airport (ORF).
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Housekeeping fee: USD 10 per day