Campanile Paris Ouest - Gennevilliers Port
Stay in one of 51 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Handrails in stairways
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Le Restaurant serving guests of Campanile Paris Ouest - Gennevilliers Port. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stade de France - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Place de Clichy - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Parc Monceau - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Palais des Congres de Paris - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Jacquemart-Andre Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Lido - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Grands Boulevards - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Place de la Madeleine - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Paris La Défense Arena - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Palais Garnier - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Orly Airport (ORY) - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
The preferred airport for Campanile Paris Ouest - Gennevilliers Port is Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.90 for adults and EUR 5.45 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees