Great John Street Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Limited onsite parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Handrails in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Stair-free path to entrance
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property is managed by a professional host
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts major credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Grab dinner at Oyster Bar, a bar/lounge that specializes in local cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of Science and Industry - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Manchester Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Deansgate - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
People's History Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Castlefield Bowl - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Beetham Tower (Hilton Manchester) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Market Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Albert Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
John Rylands Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester235 Casino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Central (GMEX) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Central Library - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Deansgate Locks - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Albert Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Manchester Central Convention Complex - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester Airport (MAN) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
John Lennon Airport (LPL) - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Great John Street Hotel is Manchester Airport (MAN).
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15 and GBP 18 for adults, GBP 9 and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night