Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include hot springs.
- Conference space
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free Japanese breakfast
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Miharashi jaya serving guests of Nikko Sansui. A complimentary Japanese breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 8 AM.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Chūzenji - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mt. Nantai Trail - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tochigi Prefectural Nikko Natural Science Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nikko Futarasan Jinja Chugushi Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kegon Falls - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Chuzenji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
British Embassy Villa Memorial Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Italian Embassy Villa Memorial Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Irohazaka Winding Road - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Mt. Hangetsuyama - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Ryuzu Waterfall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Senjogahara Marshland - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Yutaki Waterfall - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Yunoko Lake - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Nikko Yumoto Onsen - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Nikko Sansui is Asahikawa Airport (AKJ) - 1,143.8 km / 710.7 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A bathing tax, collected at the property, may be charged. The bathing tax applies to properties with hot springs and ranges from JPY 150-500 per person, per night based on local regulations. Please note that further exemptions may apply.