Make yourself at home in one of the 95 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 1055
- Conference space size (meters) - 98
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Bicycle rents on site
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Couples/private dining
- Private picnics
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Outdoor furniture
- Children's toys
- Food and water bowls
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:30 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note the guest rooms are located in 4 different buildings, some located 4 min away from the reception. Check-in is from 3 PM to 11 PM Monday-Saturday and 3 PM to 6 PM on Sunday. Guests arriving outside these times should contact the property in advance.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Satisfy your appetite at Dockyard Cafe/Bistro, a bistro which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Vastra Frolunda? This hotel has facilities measuring 1055 square feet (98 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gota Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Roda Sten Konsthall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Stena Line Germany Terminal - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Maritime Museum and Aquarium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Masthugget Church - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Frolundaborg Arena - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Castle Forest - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Slottsskogen - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Slottskogsvallen - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Barnens Zoo - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Teater Aftonstjarnan - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Oscar Fredrik Church - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Denmark Ferry Terminal - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Positivparken - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hagabion - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Dockyard Hotel is Landvetter Airport (GOT) - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) and Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- No acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- No gap period between guest stays
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: SEK 200 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 100.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 275.0 per night