Hotel - Restaurant Het Ros van Twente
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts major credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/cafe. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Huize Keizer Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
St. Nicolaas Church - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
't Goor Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Huis Singraven - 8 km / 5 mi
Landgoed Singraven - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Chronomium Museum - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Saint Simon's and Jude's Church - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Rijksmuseum Twente - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
English Garden - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Grote Kerk - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Altes Museum - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Sandstone Museum of Bad Bentheim - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Bentheim Castle - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Stadhuis - 19.3 km / 12 mi
EUREGIO-KLINIK Albert-Schweitzer-Straße GmbH - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel - Restaurant Het Ros van Twente is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) - 178.8 km / 111.1 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Netherlands. This property is rated 4 stars.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 12.5 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night