Cabañas Lago Tyndall
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limited onsite parking
- Free self parking
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Serrano River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Torres del Paine National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cuernos del Paine Lookout - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Lago Pehoe - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Salto Chico Falls - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Grey Lake - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Salto Grande - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Lake Sarmiento - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Cerro Tenerife - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Rio Paine Waterfall - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Amarga Lake - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Cabañas Lago Tyndall is Punta Arenas (PUQ-Carlos Ibanez Del Campo Intl.) - 308.8 km / 191.9 mi
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay, and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.