Three Tree Hill
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this Colonial lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Mountain bike nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- One meeting room
- Bicycle rents on site
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour pool access
- Children's games
- Children's toys
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the lodge's room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spioenkop Nature Reserve - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Spioenkop Battlefield - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Bergville Mosque - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Drakensberg Mountains - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Ladysmith Siege Museum - 44 km / 27.4 mi
Murchison Mall - 44 km / 27.4 mi
Winterton Museum - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Emnambithi Cultural Centre - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Spioenkop Dam - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
- 24-hour pool access
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing
- Property does not require health documentation at check-in
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: ZAR 150 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 1400.0 per night