The St. Regis Toronto
Make yourself at home in one of the 258 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Conference center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Enjoy American cuisine at Louix Louis, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters), including a conference center.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Path - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Toronto-Dominion Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Queen Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Downtown Yonge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nathan Phillips Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hockey Hall of Fame - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Toronto City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Toronto Eaton Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Four Seasons Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Meridian Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Alexandra Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Massey Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Scotiabank Arena - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Roy Thomson Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for The St. Regis Toronto is Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Parking height restrictions apply
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 11
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- Only dogs are allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: CAD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 11.24 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 60 per day