Van der Valk Hotel Texel
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Bicycle rents on site
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible – no
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant De Pelikaan serving guests of Van der Valk Hotel Texel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dunes of Texel National Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
De Koog Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Wadden Sea - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Vuurtorenweg Texel Beach - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Dutch Navy Museum - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Callantsoog Beach - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Golfbaan Ooghduyne - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Landgoed Hoenderdaell - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Poldertuin - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Automuseum Schagen - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Kwekerij Siem Munster (Tulip Excursion) - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
IJsselmeer - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Vlindertuin Vlindorado - 46.6 km / 28.9 mi
Schoorlse Duinen - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) - 101.4 km / 63 mi
Groningen (GRQ-Eelde) - 177.8 km / 110.5 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Netherlands. This property is rated 3 stars.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per stay