Hotel Manila Plaza
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts cash
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Emerald Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gold Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Francisco - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
University of Rosario - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Bolivar - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bogota National Capitol - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museo del 20 de Julio - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Catedral Primada de Colombia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Historical Museum of the Police - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Casa de la Moneda - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Torre Colpatria - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Library of Colombia - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Colon Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chorro de Quevedo Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Botero Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Manila Plaza is El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- Cash Deposit Required
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing
- Property does not require health documentation at check-in
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2023, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.