Maquenque Eco Lodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Limited onsite parking
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Reception hall
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Satisfy your appetite with local cuisine at El Paso de la Lapa, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Indio Maiz Biological Reserve - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Quebrada Grande Biological Reserve - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Aquas Zarcas Square - 46.9 km / 29.2 mi
Aguas Zarcas Church - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Juan Castro Blanco National Park - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Maquenque Eco Lodge is Juan Santamaria Intl. Airport (SJO) - 111.2 km / 69.1 mi
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CRC 42350
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: CRC 42350 (up to 18 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: CRC 45.29
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: CRC 45.29 (up to 18 years old)