Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto Hachijoguchi
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Limited onsite parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Please note the exact name and address of this property as Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto-Hachijoguchi. Check-in must occur at the property booked. Meals are not included in the Breakfast rates for children ages 11 and younger. Additional fees of JPY 550 for breakfast are charged per guest, per day. Fees are collected at the property. Onsite self-parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis from 7 AM to 10 PM. Guests cannot enter or leave the onsite parking facility outside of these hours.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Roynet Cafe serving guests of Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto Hachijoguchi. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto TERRSA - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Toji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Costume Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Chishaku-in Temple - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 95.7 km / 59.5 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
The preferred airport for Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto Hachijoguchi is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- No acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guest stays
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 550 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)