Sono Moon Danyang
Make yourself at home in one of the 856 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a water park (surcharge), an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Express check-in
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Water dispenser
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Enjoy American cuisine at 셰프스키친, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This resort has 10 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Danuri Aquarium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Gosu Cave - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Dodam Sambong - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Suyanggae Prehistory Museum - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Ondal Tourist Park - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Cheongpung Cultural Heritage Complex - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Cheongpung Cable Car - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Guinsa Temple - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Jijeok Museum - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Cheongpung Lake Monorail - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Gossi Cave - 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
Nango Kim Satgat Memorial Hall - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Joseon Minhwa Museum - 40.3 km / 25 mi
Worak Wharf - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
Eurimji Park - 41 km / 25.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sono Moon Danyang is Cheongju (CJJ-Cheongju Intl.) - 137.7 km / 85.6 mi
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CESCO (S. Korea).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Car recommended
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines CESCO (S. Korea)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 32000 per person (approximately)