Stamford Plaza Melbourne
Make yourself at home in one of the 308 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Luggage storage
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 3
- Children's games
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. At check-in, guests must provide a record of full COVID-19 vaccination. The COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 16 and up; guests must have received complete COVID-19 vaccination at least 8 days prior to check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Long-term renters welcome
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy fusion cuisine at Harrys Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Collins Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Melbourne Town Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hosier Lane - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Regent Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Flinders Lane - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Capitol Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Comedy Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Forum Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Princess Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bourke Street Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Arcade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Federation Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
RMIT University - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne Airport (MEL) - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Avalon Airport (AVV) - 55.9 km / 34.7 mi
The preferred airport for Stamford Plaza Melbourne is Melbourne Airport (MEL).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- At check-in, guests must provide a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 16 and up; guests must have received complete COVID-19 vaccination at least 8 days prior to check-in.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO) and Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global)
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
- Guests must provide health documentation
- Guests must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Minimum age for proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirement: 16
- COVID-19 vaccine must have been received a minimum number of days before check-in: 8
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per day
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 36 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.52 percent